What Content To Send
Website content is ultimately up to you. Empathysites is not a content consultancy but we love being able to provide some free guidance on what to send.
You don’t need to have 80 pages prepared, usually 3 or 4 pages and 3 or 4 images is enough to start.
Because Empathysites includes ongoing assistance, we can launch with the content you give us and we’ll be there for you to help grow your site over time.
Use the below list as a guide.
Structure and Persistent Areas
- *Header Document (Must include a numbered list outlining the items you would like to have in your website’s menu)
- *Footer Document
*Required items - required items are marked with a red star. If you do not include these documents, your website content will be considered incomplete.
- Basic Pages
- Services Pages (Individual Therapy, Couples Therapy, Workshops…)
- Specializations Pages (Anxiety, Depression, Trauma…)
- Contact Page
- Further Pages
- Getting Started
- Schedule Now
- Client Forms
- Blog Posts
- Images of yourself
- Images of your office
- Optional: further images
(We have free image packs available that include 14 images. If you prefer to find your own images, totally cool. We suggest finding one image per page and per blog post. Important: make sure you have a license to use the images if you are finding your own.)
Graphic Files And/Or Inspiration
- Logo file
- Branding or Style Guides
- Document with links to sites that inspire you
- Notes on any design ideas for your site that you may have
- Link to your client portal
- Notes on where to add the link on your site
- And/or code snippets on any embeddable features (Ex: Simple Practice provides a booking widget).
- PDF Client Forms (we can create a forms page like this forms page with downloadable forms if you desire)
- Terms of Service
Hushmail Secure Form
- If you are using Hushmail email service, create and include the Hushmail Secure Form code on pages which you would like the form to appear. We recommend the contact page.