We know that it’s important for you to get found through search results, so we include the following foundational SEO features. These are the features that make further SEO tasks effective. Without these to start with, you cannot do further SEO as these are the technical and design level features that lay the foundation for all SEO.
- Modern, beautiful design – because people link and visit sites they like spending time on
- Mobile responsive design – responsive sites rank higher in mobile search results
- Clean Code – to help search engines understand your content
- Crawlable, accessible URLs – to help search engines index your site
- XML sitemaps – to help search engines find their way
- Your business name, address, and phone number (NAP) on every page of your site – to help with local SEO
- Speed optimizations – because slow sites rank lower
- Clean robots.txt – error free and never blocks search engines
(We proudly provide 3 out of the 9 things you need to rank in 2018 according to SEO expert Rand Fishkin)
We also include some tools that you can use to further optimize your site yourself or with the help of your own outside consultant. Every Empathysite is running Yoast SEO, one of the most powerful and well-loved tools for WordPress-driven websites. This tool has many features so we also include 4 training videos on how to get started with using it.
Note that consultancy on how to use Yoast SEO content analysis is not included beyond the training videos but the tool is set up for you to take full advantage of at any time and has already been set up.